Hand knitted in super soft baby alpaca, this alpaca baby cardi is a great choice for your special little one.
Alpaca Baby Cardi
Only 1 left in stock
Our alpaca baby cardi is 100% New Zealand grown and made.
Alpaca knitwear has some great advantages,
- • There is no lanolin in alpaca fibre making it hypo-allergenic, perfect for sensitive skin.
• Alpaca fibre is a natural insulator, making it one of the warmest weatherproof fibres on the market. (30% warmer than sheep’s wool)
• It also allows for breathability in warmer climates and can be extremely lightweight. This multi-functionality makes alpaca fibre products perfect for every climate.
• Alpaca fibre is strong and durable, which is why it resists stretching and keeps it original shape more easily than other fibres.
• Baby alpaca does not come from new born, baby alpaca is a level of grading of how fine the fibre is (21.5micron). At Nevalea Alpacas, this is the fibre that goes into making our alpaca yarn and is used for making our designer alpaca knitwear range.
Available in 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months & 9-12 Months