Activity: The Ultimate Alpaca Experience
A guided tour including:
• Take an alpaca for a short walk down ‘Alpaca Lane’, we’ll make a stop so you can take some special photos of you and your new alpaca friend, a chance for a great alpaca selfie.
• Meeting a group of our friendly alpacas, where you can get up close, hand feed them and feel just how soft they are.
• Have a cuddle with a cria (baby alpaca). (Make sure you bring your camera, this is a great photo opportunity)
• Ask questions and learn about our alpacas.
• Visit the Alpaca Shop, we offer a selection of products that are made on farm from our alpaca’s luxurious fibre.
$35.00 per adult,
$30.00 per child, (Child rate is 2-15 years (under 2 years Free) with paying adult & Infant shares the experience with the adult)
Family Pass $100.00 for 2 Adults and 2 Children
Family Pass has two alpacas to walk for the family to share
$30.00 per adult for a spectator pass (Spectator Pass lets you join your group for the activity, excludes taking an alpaca for a walk)
Optional Extra: Picnic with the Alpacas – Enjoy a picnic with the alpacas after your activity. We have two picnic hamper options to choose from, Option 1 is a morning or afternoon tea hamper & option 2 is a lunch hamper.
Option 1 – Morning or Afternoon tea, your picnic hamper will consist of a piece of slice and a muffin to eat, along with a flask of hot water to make a coffee, tea or hot chocolate. $12.50 per person or $40.00 per Family Pass Please note, Food options may vary depending on availability.
Option 2 – Lunch, your picnic hamper will consist of something savoury to eat like a filled bread roll and something sweet like a piece of caramel slice, along with a flask of hot water to make a coffee, tea or hot chocolate. $18.50 per person or $60.00 per Family Pass. Please note, Food options may vary depending on availability, but will always consist of something sweet and something savoury to eat.
Tour takes approximately 45min to 1 hour depending on how many people in your group.